Thursday, 20 August 2015

Get to Know Me: 25 Questions Tag


Since I'm pretty new to this whole blogging thing, I thought it would be a good idea to write a bit about myself. I have got nothing but positive feedback on this blog so far, so I'm very inspired and excited to continue. I didn't know where to start about myself, so I decided to take the easy way out and just answer the 25 "about me" questions I've seen floating around blogger.


What is your middle name? Clara, named after my grandma.
What was favourite subject at school? Anything art related, communication technology is where I found my love for all things digital art, like graphic design, animation, film, etc.
What is your favourite drink? Alcoholic, pinot grigio, always. Non alcoholic, Dr. Pepper or green tea Arizona. I'm also a tea addict, and get headaches if I don't have a cup of English breakfast tea.
What is your favourite song at the moment? It is, and forever will be Video Games by Lana Del Rey.
What is your favourite food? Too many to list...nachos, bruschetta, butter chicken, poutine.
What is the last thing you bought? Probably food, but if we aren't counting that, I went on a huge clothing and product shopping spree recently.
Favourite book of all time? I love 1984,  The Great Gatsby, Game of Thrones, and I've always been obsessed with the Series of Unfortunate Events.
Favourite Colour? Grey, boring.
Do you have any pets? Not anymore, sadly.
Favourite Perfume? Viva la Juicy (basic, I know).
Favourite Holiday? (past) My visit to Ireland on my 17 birthday, or when my grandparents got my whole family a huge house in Florida. (Future) Would love to go to Germany.
Are you married? I'm only 20!
Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times? Too many to count. Ever since my first year alive, I've been to Ireland multiple times a year, most of my family lives there.
Do you speak any other language? There was a point in my life where I was learning German, my mom speaks it and we would sit in the car, listening to instruction CD's. I got pretty good, I don't know why I didn't keep up with it.
How many siblings do you have? One sister that is 15 months older, she also happens to be my best friend.
What is your favourite shop? Top Shop, ASOS, H&M.
Favourite restaurant? Sushi Time, downtown Toronto! Or Jack Astor's.
When was the last time you cried? Pretty recently, I lost a family member a couple of months ago, and I still get really upset thinking about it.
Favourite Blog? The Wonder Forest. An amazing graphic designer.
Favourite Movie? Kill Bill and Sucker Punch.
Favourite TV show? My boyfriend and I are really into Game of Thrones. I also like Desperate Housewives, Bates Motel, Doctor Who, and Modern Family.
PC or Mac? Mac for art/every day things, PC for gaming things.
What phone do you have? iPhone 5s, hopefully switching to Android soon.
How tall are you? 5'4-5'5...I think.
Can you cook? Yes! I'd like to think so. 

5 comments:

  1. First off you are gorgeous!! Secondly, you sound really cool and we seem to have a bunch in common!

    xx aubsmeetsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I gave your blog a follow :)

      Delete
  2. i really enjoy reading such posts, getting to know other bloggers like me, i think i will write one too. Thank you for the guideline
    http://melaniaivy.blogspot.co.ke/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading about you! My boyfriend and I also love watching Game of thrones together too! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. loooove video games by lana, one of my faves!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete